Thank you for visiting Gamerz society, before you comment or submit any personal information, please give our terms of service a read. By accessing Gamerz Society, you agree to our terms of service, and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing or utilising this website.
The materials and content provided on Gamerz Society are meant for educational, informational, and/or entertainment use only. Any opinions or expressed ideas are those of the content’s author and does not necessarily reflect the views of Gamerz Society, its partners, sponsors, or advertisers. The parties responsible for Gamerz Society are not liable to any person or persons whatsoever for potential loss, claims, injuries, damages, or any other actions coming from the use or relying on content or materials published on Gamerz Society.
Revisions and Errata
Articles or content that are published to this website may be changed at any time without notice. Links or sponsored websites have their own respective terms of service agreements and privacy policies, and as such Gamerz Society is not responsible for any information, products or services provided by the aforementioned external parties. Gamerz Society extends no warranties in regards to the accuracy, quality or truthfulness of any content or materials posted to our website.
Any copyrighted or trademarked intellectual properties belong to their respective trademark or copyright holders. Any original content published to Gamerz Society, including but not limited to: published articles, written content, images, videos, photographs, and any and all information of any kind are owned and protected exclusively (while being subject to licenses) by Gamerz Society. The act of copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading or modifying any protected content in whole or part is strictly prohibited and could lead to legal action against the offender(s).
User Submitted Content
Under no circumstance is Gamerz Society liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, special and or other damages whatsoever. This also includes without limitation: damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gamerz Society’s website, even if the parties responsible for Gamerz Society have been consulted of the possibility of such damages. By agreeing to these terms of service, you agree to hold Gamerz Society completely without liability or fault in any possible court proceedings.
Gamerz Society reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time. Any and all updates or alterations made will be noted of here. Content offers, and giveaways can be changed or updated without prior notice. Disqus accounts of forum accounts may be deleted, cancelled or locked at any time for any reason. Giveaways may not be processed for any legitimate reason.Gamerz Society reserves the right to make any and all decisions including, but not limited to revisions of content, the activation and termination of accounts, and the processing of giveaways.
General Commenting Guidelines
- Sharing of pirated material is not allowed. Emulation discussion is OK.
- Pornography (exposed genitals, nipples, etc.) is not allowed. Due to our reliance on advertisers, we cannot show pornographic material unless clearly put behind an age-gate or otherwise (which removes our advertisements).
- Self-Promotion: If you’re a developer, indie or otherwise, please refrain from posting about your game(s). You can contact us if you’d like our readers to know about your game.
- Language: Generally, we tolerate swearing but are not ok with users swearing excessively, and so on. If you continually swear at others and/or become somewhat of a completely intolerable nuisance, we may have to moderate you.
- Discourse: When people disagree on something, it can provide some of the most interesting moments in our community. However, we aim to keep things civil, while allowing you to be passionate. With this in mind, please try to keep things related to the debate at hand.
- Sharing the work of others: So long as you properly credit a source, you are free to share articles and or material from third parties. Passing off someone else’s work as your own is a quick way to be moderated.
The final word of advice: We seek to give you, the reader, a platform to relax and have a fun discussion. We are not here to tone police you, advertise our own politics, or condescend to you. Our goal is to foster a fun, laid-back, and passionate gaming community. Enjoy!
Last Updated May 13th, 2017